- Permissible Use. Unless you are a real estate or lending professional acting in your professional capacity, you agree to use the Services for your personal use, and your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. The commercial use of real estate and lending professionals is limited to providing information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, taking actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g., post a home for sale). Without limitation, lending professionals and institutions are prohibited from using information provided by TRED through the Services in making any loan-related decisions. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
- Restrictions and Additional Terms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
- Automated Queries. Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from TRED. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services’ Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users.
- Calls. . If you, as a consumer, choose to contact a real estate agent through the Services by filling out a contact request or other request form on TRED, you authorize TRED to provide your name and contact information and other identifying information you provide to the real estate agent you choose. Further, if you elect to request pre-approval from a Lender (as defined below) in connection with your contact with a real estate agent, you authorize TRED to provide your name and contact information and other identifying information you provide to the participating Lender. You acknowledge that, by submitting your contact request or other request form on TRED or by electing to request pre-approval, you may receive telemarketing calls from or on behalf of the real estate agent or Lender at the telephone number(s) you provide.
- Materials You Provide; Account Use; Privacy; Third Party Web Sites. For materials you post or otherwise provide to TRED in connection with the Services (your “Submission”), you grant TRED an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to (a) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, and translate your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (b) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. TRED will not pay you for your Submission or to exercise any rights related to your Submission set forth in the preceding sentence. TRED may remove or modify your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant TRED the rights in this paragraph and that the Submission complies with Section 2(a) above. You are solely responsible for all Submissions made through your TRED user account or that you otherwise make available through the Services.
- The Role of TRED. The Role of TRED. TRED, Inc. is a web based marketing company and does not broker real estate transactions. TRED does not act as a real estate agent for you or any other user. TRED does not sell, buy, or negotiate the purchase, sale, or exchange of real property. Further, TRED does not lease or rent, offer to lease or rent, or negotiate the lease of real property or otherwise aid or assist in the lease of real property.
- Additional Terms for Use of Certain Services.
- Linked Materials and Third-Party Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites, as well as materials provided by third parties. TRED does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, Web sites, and materials. You understand that TRED has no obligation to, and generally does not, approve or monitor materials provided by third parties through the Services. Your dealings with any third party arising in connection with the Services are solely between you and such third party, and TRED takes no responsibility for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your dealings with these third parties.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. TRED respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify TRED’s copyright agent in accordance with Republic of Panama Law No. 15 dated 8 August 1994 (hereinafter “Law 15”), by providing the following information: by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:By mail:
The Real Estate Directory, Inc
Calle 56 Este 52 Panama, Panama
Attention: Copyright Agent
By e-mail: [email protected]
If you give notice of copyright infringement by text e-mail, TRED’s copyright agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
- Intellectual Property. The Services are the property of TRED, and subject to the intellectual property rights of TRED and its licensors. ©2010-2014 TRED, Inc. All rights reserved
TRED does not assert copyright or grant any rights to the underlying images or descriptions of real estate listings provided through the Services. Any use of these images and descriptions is subject to the copyright owner’s permission and/or the requirements of applicable law.
- NO WARRANTY. TRED PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRED AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TRED AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
- Release. You release TRED, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the Services.
At The Real Estate Directory, ltd (“TRED” or “we” or “us” or “our”), we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites, our mobile and desktop applications, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the “Services,” or, each individually, a “Service”). TRED respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Advertising-Supported Business Model
The Services and our extensive set of features are generally funded through advertising dollars.
This advertising revenue helps keep TRED free of charge for our personal user community. It also allows us to explore and build new features.
We strive to make advertisements relevant and useful to you. Therefore, we may serve advertisements to you based on the information we collect from you or in relation to your interaction with the Services.
We pledge to be transparent about the information we monitor and collect from you. We keep information private between you and TRED, except as explained below.
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide.When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email and details around a potential transaction. This may occur, for example, when you register on TRED, claim a home, correspond with a real estate agent via the Services, or complete other forms, such as a loan request. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
In addition, when you order products or services through the Services, TRED may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. TRED will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
- Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Usage logs.When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you’re visiting.
- Calls to TRED or to third parties through TRED may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. If a call is recorded between you and a third party, it will be deemed private information of both you and the third party, and may be released to either of you.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, TRED uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. TRED also uses this information to respond to your requests and present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private (“Personal Information”). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- When you consent or direct TRED to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent or lender through the Services, your name and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Merger or sale.If and when TRED is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
Real Estate Information
TRED strives to provide open and transparent information about real estate markets. For example, we make available past sales prices for homes, and allow any user to post a question or answer about a given home. Many times, this information is already publicly available. As long as discussion surrounds real estate and not individuals, we intend to keep this information freely available through the Services. Where a professional participates in the TRED community, we may also allow users to comment on the professional, such as the lender ratings in the TRED Mortgage Marketplace.
You may receive email from TRED for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. If you have an account with TRED, you can select your preferences through your account tools. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar Facebook tools. We will not share your email address with Facebook. Click here to learn about how you can control the ads you see on Facebook.
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled ‘Opting Out of Collection of Information’. The Services do not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals.
Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
TRED can provide you with helpful information based on where you are. If you tell TRED where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send TRED your location), TRED may use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
Children Under the Age of 13
TRED will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
Storage, Security and Retention of Information
Personal Information will be processed and stored by TRED in databases hosted in the United States. TRED has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. No transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, however, so please always use caution when submitting Personal Information.
You can access, update, and delete Personal Information you provide to us in your account profile by logging into your account or emailing us at [email protected] While we are ready to assist you in managing the Personal Information you provide to us, we cannot always delete records due to financial reporting, compliance, or other reasons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of TRED, please email us at [email protected]ate.com.
- Be respectful of others
- Be Honest
- Post information that is appropriate and in context with real estate
- Use good judgement
- Respect others privacy
The Bottom Line
If we feel any content is inappropriate or off-topic, we reserve the right to remove it and, if we deem necessary, restrict access.
Basically, respect other folks on the site. Be a good person. And, if you see anything that is inappropriate, please report it.
That’s it! We enjoy having you here and want to thank you for helping make this site more useful for everyone.
The CRD Team
Not So Good
Please don’t post inappropriate stuff:
- Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is not permitted
- Any other discriminatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, or libelous content
- Other illegal communication, or disclosure of confidential or sensitive information
- Uploading photos or content that infringes copyright
- Spam, advertising, or self-promotional content is not allowed in forumns. This includes, but is not limited to, any contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or website URLs
In order to promote listing quality and a healthy online real estate community, TRED does not permit the posting of inaccurate or unauthorized listings on Cambodia Real Estate Directory, including, but not limited to, the following examples:
- Duplicate Listings are not permitted, only one listing per property. All listings are on a first come first served basis
- Listings at incorrect locations. Property marker must be within a 100
meter range, nearest major cross street, or central neighborhood
- Photos size and quality: min 800px wide
- Unauthorized use of photos within listings
- Listings that are known to be off-market
- Listings that include an incorrect price, description or other listing attributes
- Listings posted by an individual other than the owner or listing agent for such listing
- Fraudulent Listings: Any user posting false information for the purpose of misleading the public or the CRD.
In the event that we discover a violation of any of our terms or policies, we may remove all or certain of your listings from the CRD site. Repeated violations may result in the termination of your CRD account(s) and/or your use of the TRED Network.